Notice to the Customers in Accordance with Article 13
In accordance with Article 13 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (EU-DSGVO), the Manupackaging Deutschland GmbH informs customers about the processing of personal data, e.g. address, contact person, function, telephone numbers.
The EU GDPR imposes obligations on us to ensure the protection of your personal data during processing. Read further to learn more about our data collection and processing and your rights.
Processing of Personal Data
The processing of personal data is required to fulfill the contractual obligations.
We process customers’ data for the following specific purposes:
- According to Article 6 paragraph 1 b) of the EU GDPR on the basis of contractual relations:
- Fulfillment of the contract
- Payment processing
- Delivery of ordered products and services
- Transmission of your address data to the services for the delivery of the goods
- According to Article 6 paragraph 1 a) of the EU GDPR on the basis of the consent given by you
- Sending relevant information about products and promotions
- Transmission of your contact data to our sales force for the purpose of customer service
Duration of Processing
We process your personal data as long as it is necessary for the fulfillment of the contractual services and the customer relationship.
We comply with the statutory storage and retention periods in accordance with the provisions of the German Commercial Code (maximum 6 and 10 years).
Unless you explicitly disagree, we will use your data to develop and enhance our relationship for mutual benefit.
Should you wish to delete your data, we will take appropriate measures without delay, provided that legal requirements are not affected and that we can do it.
According to EU-DSGVO you have the rights to:
- Information about the processing of your data
- Correction or deletion of your data
- Restriction of processing (only storage possible)
- Opposition to the processing
- Implementation of data portability
- Revocation of your given consent
- Complaint to the data protection supervisory authority. The supervisory authority of the head office/ company is in charge.
You also have the right to obtain information on the processing of your personal data with regard to
- Processing purposes
- Categories of personal data
If you have any questions, please contact our data protection officer:
Dr. Reimann Projektmanagementgesellschaft mbH
Dr. Grit Reimann
38667 Bad Harzburg
Telephone: 0172 968 28 96